Program for City of Palmdale residents
Residents served by the incorporated City of Palmdale in zip codes 93550, 93551, 93552 and those assisting the community cats (TNR) in these areas, are able to apply and receive low-cost spay/neuter services. This program is made possible by Measure AV.
- Must be able to show proof of residency in zip codes 93550, 93551 and 93552 by providing a valid government issued ID with current address and a utility bill in their name.
- Proof of pet ownership, such as a vaccine record, veterinarian visit, or other documentation, is required.
- Animals must have a current rabies vaccine, or one will be given at the owners expense.
- Owner will be responsible for pain medication and cone, if needed.
- Community Cats (TNR) are eligible with volunteer registration required.
To make an appointment visit www.karmarescue.org/palmdale or call 310-512-RUFF (7833)
This program does not cover extra items which may be required or recommended by the veterinarian. These may include but are not limited to, pain injections, antibiotic injections, blood tests for older pets, IV catheters, take-home pain medications, and/or an e-collar.