Agendas and Minutes
Public Attendance at Meetings
As a result of the COVID-19 emergency, and resulting orders and direction from the President of the United States, the Governor of the State of California, and the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health, as well as the City of Palmdale emergency declaration, social distancing guidelines must be followed by all who physically attend the City Council meeting. Councilmembers may choose to participate via conference call.
How to Submit Public Comments
- Go to the Agendas & Minutes web page at www.cityofpalmdale.org/CityCouncilMeetings and find this meeting under Upcoming Events.
- Click on the eComment button.
- Scroll through the agenda to find the agenda item for which you would like to provide a comment and submit your comment.
In-Person Public Comments
To comply with Los Angeles County Health orders, members of the public will be allowed to enter the Council Chamber one at a time to provide public comment.
A three-minute time limit will be imposed on all speakers other than staff members. To make your public comments, please follow the steps below:
- Members of the public will wait outside until the designated public comment period; seating will be provided and the meeting audio will be broadcast
- You will have your temperature taken prior to entering the Council Chamber, you must wear face coverings and adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Wait in the designated seating area until you are called to speak.
- Once you have addressed the Council, you will be asked to return to the designated seating area.
In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, please do not attend the meeting if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms.
The City Council is making every effort to follow the spirit and intent of the Brown Act and other applicable laws regulating the conduct of public meetings in order to maximize transparency and public access. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, if you require a disability-related modification or accommodation to participate in this meeting, please call the City Clerk’s Office at 661-267-5151 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.